We Believe GOD LOVES YOU and CAN HEAL YOU
From back or neck pain, arthritis, depression, chronic pain, sleeping problems, allergies, headaches, walking difficulties, lung problems, anxiety, digestive problems, chest pain
or any other physical or emotional condition.
We hope that you will allow us to pray for you
and demonstrate to you that God is alive, powerful
and that He longs to have a loving relationship with you.
What happens at a Healing Night?
First you’ll stop at the information table to get oriented and signed in. Next, you will wait in our Worship Center in an atmosphere of quiet worship music until a team is ready. A prayer team of 2-3 trained prayer ministers will come to you and invite you to a private area of the room where they will pray for you.
When is healing night?
Healing Nights take place every month on the third Tuesday from 6:30-8:00PM.
(2/21/17, 3/21/17, 4/18/17, 5/23/17, 6/20/17, 7/18/17, 8/22/17, 9/19/17, 10/17/17, 11/21/17, 12/19/17)
Where do we have our Healing Nights?
Lakeshore Vineyard Church, 710 Central Ave., Holland, MI 49423
Why Do We Do This?
We pray because God loves you, and He wants you to rethink your life around a new reality. This reality is that Jesus Christ came to Earth and, through his death on the cross, shows His love for you. He also rose from the dead proving He was God and has sent His power here to give you a chance to start again (healing is one way he verifies this fact).
During our prayer time you may experience healing right away, or you may experience healing in the days that follow or it may be that there is no perceptible change in your condition. We address each of these outcomes below:
If you have been healed since we prayed then we want to give God all the honor, because He is the one who has the power to do this, not any of us. This is why we do not accept any money or donations for what we do. With your recent healing, there are a number of things you should consider.
• If you are on medication stay on it, under no circumstances should you stop doing anything a medical professional, or counselor has advised. We are not medically trained, so please verify what has happened with your physician and receive medical follow up. After this follow up, any verification of the healing is a great endorsement to others of what God has done.
• If you are in a church already, please share with the leaders of the church the great news!
• Share with others what God has done, and bring any friends and family along with you again. We will be happy to pray for them too, no matter what their condition or sickness, because nothing is impossible for God!
• Also, please let us know you have been healed. It would be a great encouragement to our team to celebrate the healing with you!
Not Aware of Any Change in Your Condition
Sometimes it is clear you have not been healed. If that is your situation, don’t worry…God still loves you! We do get many people who are not healed instantly, but recover over time. We believe that whenever we pray to God, He always responds to our prayer. He is the one in control. If you have not yet been healed:
• Keep seeking after God through prayer (simply talking to the Father).
• If there is some improvement, but not a complete healing (which even happened occasionally in the Bible stories on healing), we would love to pray for you again.
• If there is no improvement after a week or two, then we will pray again if you like. We do not have all the answers, but sometimes we need to persist and try again.
How Do I find Out More About God?
Our hope is that after this encounter with God, you respond by discovering more of His great love for you. Being a Christian is about having a living relationship with a living God. There are a number of practical ways you can begin to do this.
• Join a Church: The church is the mechanism God has chosen as a way of people moving on with Him. If you do not currently have a church home, we welcome you to come and visit Lakeshore Vineyard Church, here in Holland MI. Services are 10AM on Sunday Mornings.
• Read a Bible: Select a Bible translation that you feel you can best understand. We encourage you to begin reading the New Testament, which will tell you about how Jesus heals people.
• Pray: Prayer is talking with God. If you have come to a place where you would like to know God better, the following is a prayer you might pray:
I believe in my heart Jesus died for me.
I believe God raised him from the dead.
I am calling to you Jesus to come into my life today and give me a new identity in you.
I receive your free gift of reconciliation.
Thank You, Jesus
The following is found in the Bible in the book of Romans Chapter 10 Verses: 9-13 (English Standard Version)
9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. 11 For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. 13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” Read more here.
To know God is a journey and a relationship, not a philosophy or idea. We encourage you to open the door of this relationship and live a rich and purposeful life.
If you are interested in getting trained to be a prayer minister at LVC, sign up here.