We desire to help our children to become lifelong followers of Jesus, rooted and established in His love, shaped by the truth of His Word, and empowered by the gifts of His Spirit.
To find out more about Volunteer Opportunities, click here to view a description of opportunities.
If you are interested in signing up to volunteer, click here.
- biblically based teaching
- age appropriate small group activities
- hands on opportunities for children to experience Christ's love & share it with others.
- the full operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit in all who believe in Jesus.
Sunday Morning Schedule
- children age 0-3 are dropped off in their rooms at the beginning of the service.
- children age 4 thru 8th grade begin in the worship center with their families. At about 30 minutes past the hour, they will walk with their age group leaders to their rooms.
- parents must show their parent cards when picking up their children 0-2nd grade.
First Time Attenders
Stop by the children's ministry registration to register your children, receive a temporary parent card, and get their classroom assignments.
Children With Special Needs
Each child is important and is a valued part of our children's program. For some children we will need to make accommodations to allow them to learn and grow. Please inform the volunteers at the children's ministry registration so that we can make your child's experience the best it can be.
Heather Swier is our Children's Ministry Director.
You can contact her at Heathers@lakeshorevineyard.org or by calling the office at 616.394.5500. She would be happy to talk to you about:
- Volunteering Opportunties (To see a list click here.)
- Your Child's Needs
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.
Type the main content for this media section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content.
Exception in rendering! Message: Cannot read property 'downloading_disabled' of null TypeError: Cannot read property 'downloading_disabled' of null at t.value (<anonymous>:37:310229) at t.value (<anonymous>:37:311749) at s (<anonymous>:37:491479) at _e (<anonymous>:37:491751) at e.t.render (<anonymous>:37:494270) at e.t.read (<anonymous>:37:493843) at Object.renderToString (<anonymous>:37:499043) at t.default (<anonymous>:37:505363) at Object.serverRenderReactComponent (<anonymous>:37:60314) at <anonymous>:6:31