We are so missing seeing you and your kids! If there is anything you need from us, please let Heather Swier know at email@example.com. She would love to hear some feedback on whether or not these links are helpful to all of you!
Family Fun: Check out the Outdoor Discovery Center's Backyard Series Adventures. Lots of fun options for all ages!
Family Devotions - If you are looking for some new family devotion options, try these out! They are each five day devotionals you can download.
Seth Dahl Ministries Kid's Church (password: onlinechurch) Great for upper elementary and middle school! There are lessons on Psalm 91, Being with Jesus, Guarding your Heart and Living in Peace, Hearing God, and Trusting Jesus plus follow up activities and an option to sign up for bonus material during the week that goes along with the lesson.
From Bethel Church in Redding, CA:
1st-4th Grade: Paul's Journey Part 2
5th-6th Grade: Paul's Journey Part 2
The Lord is my Shepherd
We desire to help our children to become lifelong followers of Jesus, rooted and established in His love, shaped by the truth of His Word, and empowered by the gifts of His Spirit.
To find out more about Volunteer Opportunities, click here to view a description of opportunities.
If you are interested in signing up to volunteer, click here.
- biblically based teaching
- age appropriate small group activities
- hands on opportunities for children to experience Christ's love & share it with others.
- the full operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit in all who believe in Jesus.
Sunday Morning Schedule
- children age 0-3 are dropped off in their rooms at the beginning of the service.
- children age 4 thru 8th grade begin in the worship center with their families. At about 30 minutes past the hour, they will walk with their age group leaders to their rooms.
- parents must show their parent cards when picking up their children 0-2nd grade.
First Time Attenders
Stop by the children's ministry registration to register your children, receive a temporary parent card, and get their classroom assignments.
Children With Special Needs
Each child is important and is a valued part of our children's program. For some children we will need to make accommodations to allow them to learn and grow. Please inform the volunteers at the children's ministry registration so that we can make your child's experience the best it can be.
Heather Swier is our Children's Ministry Director.
You can contact her at Heathers@lakeshorevineyard.org or by calling the office at 616.394.5500. She would be happy to talk to you about:
- Volunteering Opportunties (To see a list click here.)
- Your Child's Needs
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.