Click here to view our church calendar.
Sign up here to receive our weekly email newsletter.
Services Livestreamed on Facebook, Every Sunday at 10AM
View them here. You do not have to be a Facebook Member to view.
Outdoor Worship Services, Beginning July 5, 10AM - NOW MOVING TO SHADE ON CENTRAL AVE. SIDE
We are excited to be gathering together for Outdoor Sunday Morning Services! It was a bit warm in the sun last week, so we are moving to the grassy area on the Central Ave. side of the building. As we prepare to gather together:
- Bring your own chair and/or blanket to sit in the grass.
- Bring your own Bible.
- Bring your mask in case you can’t maintain the 6-foot social distance.
- We will have the family bathrooms available.
- We will have wheelchair seating available on the sidewalks.
- We’ll be emailing you the lyrics to the songs the Thursday before the service so that you can print them and bring them with you, or view them on your device.
- If you'd like to use a small umbrella for shade, please sit beyond the camera to avoid obstructing it for the livestream.
- If we need to cancel due to inclement weather we will report it on Saturday on WOODTV-8 and put a cancellation notice on our Facebook page and then we will still livestream the service on Facebook Sunday morning.
- Even as we move into on-site gatherings, we will maintain all the new virtual capabilities we have developed, which include: livestreaming Sunday services, and offering remote prayer.
- If you are uncomfortable or have any concerns about these guidelines please call Pastor Ken Thomas at 616-801-3337. He’d love to talk to you about it.
Virtual Prayer Ministry, Thursdays 6-7PM And Sundays 11AM-12PM
We now have prayer ministry available from your home! You can join us on video chat or phone call. We will be offering prayer ministry Sundays from 11AM-12PM, Thursdays from 6-7PM and by appointment. Go to the Healing Prayer page to sign up to receive prayer.
Children’s Ministry Volunteers
deliver activity packets to every family that is registered with LVC
Children’s Ministry. And they are offering prizes to those who complete our BINGO game! They also have created great videos for your family! Get your kids registered, download the Bingo card and view the videos all on the LVC Kids page!
LVC Summer Picnic, Saturday, August 22, 12-7PM, Beechpoint Camp in Allegan
- Dinner will be at 5pm. This year we will not be having the traditional potluck buffet. Instead we are asking each person or family to bring your own sides, drinks and tableware. We will still have a pig roast that will be served in a sanitary way.
- We also are excited to be celebrating Kim Nyland’s retirement at the picnic so you are welcome to bring her a card and offer your well wishes. We will have cake served in a sanitary way.
- We are looking for volunteers to join the serving team. Contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will have an opportunity for people to be baptized in Dumont lake. Contact the office or a pastor to find out more.
- If we need to cancel the picnic for any reason we will post the cancellation on both WoodtTV-8 and Facebook. If you haven’t already, we encourage you to sign up on the WoodTV-8 website to receive alerts when Lakeshore Vineyard Church has cancellations. It’s an easy way to get the latest updates.
- We expect to have a great time swimming and boating in the lake and enjoying gathering together.
- And we wanted you to know that there will be a group from LVC camping at Dumont Lake Campground Thursday, Friday and Saturday night the same weekend as the Picnic. We’d love you to be a part of the group, but space is limited so contact the office today to find out more!
- For directions to Camp Beechpoint 3212 125th Ave., Allegan, MI 49010, click here.
LVC Project Board - Beautify and maintain the LVC building and grounds!
You can request more information by emailing Rob Bouws at email@example.com. You can sign up to do one of the tasks below by going to the sign up page here.
- Re-Stain handicap ramp
- Re-Stain Worship Center furnace gates
- Clean out Worship Center furnace areas
- Remove group of 3 vertical posts by parking lot entrances
- Clean out gutters and downshoots .. repair if able. (some of
the downshoots are on the ground)
Critical Care Kit
Feeling overwhelmed? Are you or a loved one facing isolating hospitalization? Check out our Critical Care Kit on our website and get connected to the Lord, the Church and to the Praying Community! These are challenging times and no one should face overwhelming circumstances alone. We want you to reach out and let us know so that we can walk with you.
Responding to COVID-19: Some Ways You Can Help
- Shepherding Your Flock: Pray and care for those God has put around you.
- Food Pantry: You can pick up food to help your friends! We are restocking the shelves this week.
- Volunteer in the Community: https://www.careottawacounty.com/. This is one place to find a consolidated list of ways to volunteer and help.
- Tithes and Benevolence Giving to LVC You can give online or mail checks into the office: LVC, 710 Central Ave., Holland, MI 49423.
- Help Someone Who Attends LVC with a Need: Pray and ask the Lord who to reach out to, and make sure to connect with your friends from church.
- Intercessory Prayer: Pray with us online at 5pm Sunday. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
- Reach out to write or call an LVC member who is shut-in.
Tithes and Offering
Thank you for continuing to give to the work of LVC! It's hard to tithe on a paycheck you aren't getting right now and we understand that. We are grateful for those of you who have extra means giving to fill the gap and LVC is doing alright right now. And for those among us who are struggling right now, please remember our benevolence offering is available to help. You can give online or mail checks into the office: LVC, 710 Central Ave., Holland, MI 49423.
Our Food Pantry is "Open"
We have food in our pantry to share! If you or someone you know needs food we can pack a box for you to pick up for your family or to drop off to a friend or neighbor. Email email@example.com to request a box.
Ways to Connect:Sunday Prayer Meeting, Sundays, 5-6PM on Zoom
We gather together to pray for the church and our community via zoom video conferencing. Contact Kent@lakeshorevineyard to connect with this group.
Women's Group Meeting Tuesdays, 9:30-11AM
The Women's Group is gathering to worship, connect and pray. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected to this group!