Sign up here to receive our weekly email newsletter.
Livestream on Facebook, 10:00AM
View here. You do not have to be a Facebook Member to view.
Indoor Worship Services, 10:00AM - Masks Required
Indoor Worship Services, 11:30AM - Masks Optional
We are excited to be gathering together for indoor Sunday Morning Services! As we prepare to gather together:
- Bring your own coffee.
- Bring your own Bible.
- If you are uncomfortable or have any concerns about these guidelines please call Pastor Ken Thomas at 616-801-3337. He’d love to talk to you about it.
We now have prayer ministry available from your home! You can join us on video chat or phone call. We will be offering prayer ministry Sundays from 11AM-12PM, Thursdays from 6-7PM and by appointment. Go to the Healing Prayer page to sign up to receive prayer.
We welcome families to our Sunday service each week, where we will engage the children in worship and with a special children's message. Children's activity packets are available at the service, or can downloaded from the Kid's page each week. The children's message also be posted on the Kids page early in the week following the service.
LVC Project Board - Beautify and maintain the LVC building and grounds!
You can request more information by emailing Rob Bouws at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can sign up to do one of the tasks below by going to the sign up page here.
- Re-Stain handicap ramp
- Re-Stain Worship Center furnace gates
- Clean out Worship Center furnace areas
- Remove group of 3 vertical posts by parking lot entrances
- Clean out gutters and downshoots .. repair if able. (some of the downshoots are on the ground)
Feeling overwhelmed? Are you or a loved one facing isolating hospitalization? Check out our Critical Care Kit on our website and get connected to the Lord, the Church and to the Praying Community! These are challenging times and no one should face overwhelming circumstances alone. We want you to reach out and let us know so that we can walk with you.
- Shepherding Your Flock: Pray and care for those God has put around you.
- Food Pantry: You can pick up food to help your friends! We are restocking the shelves this week.
- Volunteer in the Community: https://www.careottawacounty.com/. This is one place to find a consolidated list of ways to volunteer and help.
- Tithes and Benevolence Giving to LVC You can give online or mail checks into the office: LVC, 710 Central Ave., Holland, MI 49423.
- Help Someone Who Attends LVC with a Need: Pray and ask the Lord who to reach out to, and make sure to connect with your friends from church.
- Intercessory Prayer: Pray with us online at 5pm Sunday. Email email@example.com to get connected.
- Reach out to write or call an LVC member who is shut-in.
Thank you for continuing to give to the work of LVC! It's hard to tithe on a paycheck you aren't getting right now and we understand that. We are grateful for those of you who have extra means giving to fill the gap and LVC is doing alright right now. And for those among us who are struggling right now, please remember our benevolence offering is available to help. You can give online or mail checks into the office: LVC, 710 Central Ave., Holland, MI 49423.
Our Food Pantry is "Open"
We have food in our pantry to share! If you or someone you know needs food we can pack a box for you to pick up for your family or to drop off to a friend or neighbor. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a box.
Ways to Connect:Sunday Prayer Meeting, Sundays, 5-6PM on Zoom
We gather together to pray for the church and our community via zoom video conferencing. Contact Kent@lakeshorevineyard to connect with this group.
Women's Group Meeting Tuesdays, 9:30-11AM
The Women's Group is gathering to worship, connect and pray. Contact email@example.com to get connected to this group!